International Account Manager
Hultafors Group encompasses the brands Snickers Workwear, Hultafors, Wibe Ladders, Solid Gear, Toe Guard, Dunderdon, Hellberg and Johnson. Together, the brands form a unique product family for professional users. Our products are sold mainly on the large European markets and we have our own sales organisations on the key markets. Hultafors Group is owned by Swedish Investment Latour AB.
We are now looking for a driven and analytical International Account Manager to take responsibility for acquiring and managing key accounts, maintaining long-term relationships with customers and maximising sales opportunities with them. Your arena will initially be Europe with focus on Scandinavia, and you will be based at our offices in Mörby, Stockholm.
To be successful in this role, we expect you to have strong analytical and quantitative skills, proactive work ethic and to move easily between multiple tasks in a fast-paced, ever changing environment. You easily build and maintain strong relationships with others and are motivated by continuous development. We believe that you are an excellent communicator, as well as analytical, self-starting and organized.
Read more about us here: http://www.hultaforsgroup.com/
We expect you to:
- Play the leading role in new business pitches and take responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients by means of a structured and lean process.
- Take responsibility for research, analysis, interpreting, decision-making and presenting of data needed to either find new clients or persuade clients to sign on.
- Focus on generating new business and, to a lesser extent, growing and developing existing clients.
- Write business plans for current business and opportunity tender business.
- Act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions within Hultafors Group.
Who are you?
- You have four to ten years’ relevant experience in Account Management or Territory Sales.
- You have a strong analytical and process-oriented mind-set.
- You are structured, fact based and able to stay focused.
- You have excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship skills, able to create synergies internally and externally.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or higher in a business-related discipline.
- Travelling is part of the job, so you must be willing to travel around 60-80 days per year.
- You are fluent in Swedish and English, both spoken and written.
- You have good general computer knowledge and excellent skills in Excel and PowerPoint.
What We Offer
In this recruitment, we cooperate with SalesOnly and their recruitment consultant Johnny Björklund. For questions, please contact Johnny on +46 (0)76-000 18 07 or on email: email@example.com.
Selection and interviews will be ongoing, so please send your application as soon as possible by using the “ansök här” link.
We look forward to your application!
Head of E-commerce and Digitalisation.
We are now looking for a Head of E-commerce and Digitalisation
The purpose of this role is to help Hultafors Group focus on opportunities in the online world when it comes to digitalisation and excel in building strong brands by using customer insights in order to develop what the market needs. You have to find new efficient and digital ways of working, both process improvements as well as intelligence. You will work with activities that build the brand, both off- and online, e.g. improve brand sites that communicate the identity of the brands.
The role is placed in Gothenburg and you will report to the Chief Commercial Officer and lead a team with different digital competencies.
The Successful Candidate
We are looking for a business minded and entrepreneurial person. To succeed in this role, you must possess the following as a minimum:
- Deep understanding of the e-com landscape with a B2B focus, and potentially even more important – opportunities in digitalisation
- Ability to move from hands on work in the early phase to more strategic questions over time – hands on is however critical for 1-2 years
- Experienced leader with strong leadership skills as the journey will require hard work and belief in what to come
- Structured, fact based and able to stay focused
- Ability to handle many stakeholders, many beliefs vs facts and several brands
- Able to manage a matrix organisation with dotted lines and dependencies – requires ability to explain in a clear way and to set requirements to ensure execution
- Relevant academic education
For this recruitment, we cooperate with Head Agent. Please see their website for further details and the advert: https://www.headagent.se/lediga-jobb/2346-head-of-e-commerce-and-digitalisation/
Data Governance Manager
Hultafors Group has helped create a better day for professional users for more than 130 years. Through acquisitions, new companies will be added and need to be integrated in our organisation. The Master Data Manager will reflect our high ambitions with the overall responsibility for the whole of Hultafors Group.
In order to meet market demands and needs within the organisation, we are now looking for someone who wants to build and develop our MDM function.
The role as Data Governance Manager
We are on an exciting journey towards digitalisation and the objective of making Hultafors Group a data driven company. You will build an MDM function within the Group and gradually drive change and improvement in processes and ways of working regarding Master Data handling. One of your tasks will be to identify needs from the organisation and external partners regarding Master Data, and in cooperation with stakeholders prioritise the development to move forward. This role contains a large element of project management, as you will manage integration projects based on our business logic to integrate new and existing organisations in the Hultafors Group business model.
Read more about the position (in Swedish) and apply here: http://sigmarecruit.se/jobb/data-governance-manager-till-hultafors-group/
Designer and Product Developer Footwear?
For this exciting role, we are looking for someone analytical, strategic, curious, creative and who sees new possibilities. You thrive working in an entrepreneurial team with a great deal of autonomy and enjoy the challenge of developing innovative footwear.
Read more about the job (in Swedish) and apply here: https://lnkd.in/dEXgqQf