International Account Manager
We are looking for an International Account Manager
Hultafors Group encompasses the brands Snickers Workwear, Hultafors, Wibe Ladders, Solid Gear, Toe Guard, Dunderdon, Hellberg and Johnson. Together, the brands form a unique product family for professional users. Our products are sold mainly on the large European markets and we have our own sales organisations on the key markets. Hultafors Group is owned by Swedish Investment Latour AB.
We are now looking for a driven and analytical International Account Manager to take responsibility for acquiring and managing key accounts, maintaining long-term relationships with customers and maximising sales opportunities with them. Your arena will initially be Europe with focus on Scandinavia, and you will be based at our offices in Mörby, Stockholm.
To be successful in this role, we expect you to have strong analytical and quantitative skills, proactive work ethic and to move easily between multiple tasks in a fast-paced, ever changing environment. You easily build and maintain strong relationships with others and are motivated by continuous development. We believe that you are an excellent communicator, as well as analytical, self-starting and organized.
Read more about us here: http://www.hultaforsgroup.com/
We expect you to:
- Play the leading role in new business pitches and take responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients by means of a structured and lean process.
- Take responsibility for research, analysis, interpreting, decision-making and presenting of data needed to either find new clients or persuade clients to sign on.
- Focus on generating new business and, to a lesser extent, growing and developing existing clients.
- Write business plans for current business and opportunity tender business.
- Act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions within Hultafors Group.
Who are you?
- You have four to ten years’ relevant experience in Account Management or Territory Sales.
- You have a strong analytical and process-oriented mind-set.
- You are structured, fact based and able to stay focused.
- You have excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship skills, able to create synergies internally and externally.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or higher in a business-related discipline.
- Travelling is part of the job, so you must be willing to travel around 60-80 days per year.
- You are fluent in Swedish and English, both spoken and written.
- You have good general computer knowledge and excellent skills in Excel and PowerPoint.
What We Offer
In this recruitment, we cooperate with SalesOnly and their recruitment consultant Johnny Björklund. For questions, please contact Johnny on +46 (0)76-000 18 07 or on email: email@example.com.
Selection and interviews will be ongoing, so please send your application as soon as possible by using the “ansök här” link.
We look forward to your application!